WHAT DO GIRL SCOUTS, TECHNOLOGY, BUSINESS AND GOVERNMENT EXECUTIVES HAVE IN COMMON?
Jackie Lyles has worked with them all, and helped them reach new sales potential.
Meet Jackie: Business Champion, Futurist, and Best-selling Author.
From 8-year-old entrepreneur Girl Scout to a business owner for 15+ years, Jackie’s professional journey has been nothing short of remarkable. Among her numerous sales awards and recognitions, she was named “Top National Sales Representative” at CPT and “Top Sales Presenter” during the Harris Corporation’s national training program. Jackie and her team increased sales with:
- Eaton Products Power Systems Division by $500 Million in one year
- Rebellion Photonics (acquired by Honeywell) from 3 units to 50,000 in 6 months.
- GE Power Gas Turbines $425 million in 4 months.
- CenterPoint Energy increased meter count by 55,000 meters, breaking all industry records in 18 months.
- Baylor College of Medicine building the sales strategy to launch Medical SmartPods
- Cisco gaining a seat at the table for executive strategy with Enterprise accounts
JACKIE LYLES IS AN AMAZON BEST SELLING AUTHOR
She has developed a massive network of 20,000+ business and community champions from around the world, and knows what it takes to leverage and activate your network and solve seemingly insurmountable organizational and community challenges.